Cooperation Department Karnataka – ಸಹಕಾರ ಇಲಾಖೆ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ
The Department of Cooperation is a significant department in the State of Karnataka. The Department of Cooperation functions in close coordination and cooperation with several Departments of the state. Different socio-economic schemes and plans connect these states in India. The head office of the Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Karnataka is in Bangalore’s Ali Askar Road and people recognize it among the top Government offices of Karnataka. Get more information about the Cooperation Department Karnataka from here.
It is the responsibility of the Cooperation Department Karnataka to monitor the functioning and administration of several Co-operative Institutions such as Sericulture, Sugar, Fisheries, Textiles, Horticulture, Irrigation, Animal Husbandry, Industries, and Agriculture. Other than offering technical input and guidance, it also provides financial assistance to the societies.
India’s Co-operative Movement – ಭಾರತದ ಸಹಕಾರ ಚಳುವಳಿ
The Cooperative Movement started in India in the year 1904 through the enactment of the much needed Co-operative Societies Act of 1904. After India gained independence, it became clear that economic growth should be the focus of Indians. At present, India’s Cooperative Movement is the most significant Cooperative Movement of the world.
It has entered all the walks of our life, that is, water harvesting, information technology, dairy, agro-industries, horticulture, agri-business, development of human resources, agriculture, international trade, public distribution systems, consumers, weaker sections of the society, exports, banking and credit, rural electrification, housing, etc.
Karnataka Cooperation Department Functions – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಹಕಾರ ಇಲಾಖೆ ಕಾರ್ಯಗಳು
- Suggest the appropriate modifications to all Acts & Rules which is administrated by Karnataka Department.
- Follow the Cooperation Department Karnataka Acts & Rules and guide to the Society members.
- Ensure all the development schemes involving the cooperatives which are effectively implemented.
- Develop the Infrastructure of the office & communicate HRD training to all Personal of Department.
Main principles of Karnataka Cooperation Department – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಹಕಾರ ಇಲಾಖೆಯ ತತ್ವಗಳು
The main principles of the Cooperation Department Karnataka are:
- Economic participation of the members
- Open and voluntary membership
- Independence and autonomy
- Democratic control of members
- Training, education, and information
- Cooperation among various cooperatives
Cooperation Department Karnataka Website: http://www.karnataka.gov.in/cooperation
Contact Number: 22251297, 22032512
Fax Number: 22253721
Email Id: email@example.com
Karnataka Government Secretariat,
Room No: 610, 3rd Gate,
6th Floor, MS Building,
Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi,