APSCDRC stands for “ Andhra Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission ” is the State Consumer Commission Protection Act, 1986. AP State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission is one of the kind social legislation which is intended in order to safeguard the consumer’s large body from exploitation. AP SCDRC is working under the administration of Ministry of Consumer Affairs
The AP State Consumer Forum Causelist
AP State Consumer Forum Causelist is administered by the ConfoNet. ConfoNet stands for “Computerization and Computer Networking” of Consumer Forums in India. It provides the facility of “ How to file a case in Consumer Court ”, Search Case Status etc.
AP SRDC Consumer Awareness Objectives
The following are the objectives of AP SRDC Consumer Awareness:
- In order to promote general awareness of the consumer rights by encouraging consumer education & information of supply
- In order to maintain the quality of services or products enlightening the community of business on its obligations of legal and ethical
- To publish the following periodical and product-specific pamphlets, CD’s, documentary films, booklets, slides cassettes and other devices.
- In order to be transparent in dealing with the consumers
- In order to study the available remedies of legal, analyze & suggest the brand new measures for the better and effective protection of consumer
Andhra Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Consumers Instructions
The following are the few consumer instructions of Andhra Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission:
- The product obtaining by the consumer should take guaranty and also warranty
- The deed of property document details should verify by the consumer in case of the property purchasing and many more.
Important Details of AP State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
- APSCDRC Website: http://scdrc.ap.nic.in
- Andhra Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Head Office: ‘Eruvaka’ Building, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, 500 004
- AP SCDRC Helpline Number: 040- 23391273
- AP State Consumer Forum Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org