DPAR Karnataka – ಡಿಪಿಎಆರ್ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ
The Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms is one of the most critical departments in the state of Karnataka. The abbreviated form of the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms is DPAR. Here, you can get details on DPAR Circulars from the Karnataka Govt Orders DPAR.
They divided the functions of DPAR Karnataka into three primary groups:
- Formulating personnel policies on issues related to Promotion, conditions, and Recruitment of service
- Reservation of backward classes and SC/ST candidates
- Staff Welfare
- Research in administration
- Morale of vigilance and disciplinary procedures
Administrative Matters related to:
- Karnataka High Court
- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Recruitment Committees
- Administrative Tribunal of Karnataka
- Karnataka Lokayukta
- Cadre Management, control, and regulation of Services of the State such as K.A.S. as well as Services of the State Secretariat
- Departmental investigations against Officers who work under D.P.A.R’administrative control
- Cadre Management, and regulating the All India Services
If you want to get information about Karnataka Government orders, DPAR website is there to provide you with such information.
Three wings of the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (DPAR Circulars) – ಸಿಬ್ಬಂದಿ ಮತ್ತು ಆಡಳಿತ ಸುಧಾರಣೆಗಳ ಎಪಾರ್ಟ್ಮೆಂಟ್
- Administrative Wing- The Administrative Wing of DPAR deals with the service matters of employees like Stenographers, Senior Assistants, senior Typists, Section Officers, Gazetted Personal Assistants, Group D employees and Drivers.
- Executive Wing- The Executive Wing of DPAR deals with different Service Matters associated with Group D candidates and Drivers only. At present, the number of drivers working in the state of Karnataka is 88, and there are 863 posts for Sweepers, Dalayat, Scavengers and similar professions.
- Services Wing- DPAR is accountable for dealing with service matters of several all India Services such as IPS, IFS and IAS and also services matters of Chief Engineers, KAS Officers, Under Secretaries, H.O.Ds, etc.
Visit the official website of DPAR to know about DPAR circulars.
DPAR Circulars Website: http://220.127.116.11:88/vigilance/Pages/Home.aspx
Contact Number: 22251425/ 22033335/ 22033230
Fax Number: 22256371
Email Id: email@example.com