GoK or Government of Karnataka has a firm belief about Information technology. We are standing in an age of e-governance. So, Karnataka Government wants to utilize Information technology in such a way that it can demystify the Government’s role for the public through a simplifying all the procedures through eProcurement Karnataka. Get to know about the Karnataka Tenders from here.
Also, the GoK Government aims to bring transparency so that people can receive quality information on time. Also, they ensure that citizens can get all the services cost-effectively and efficiently. Now they can identify all the services online.
The State Cabinet of Karnataka established the implementation of a centralized e-Procurement platform in the year 2003. The Additional Chief Secretary’s Chairman and GoK formed this Steering Committee, and they also guided and directed this project into the right direction. They also constituted a Monitoring Committee for this project so that this project can successfully achieve its target. This Monitoring Committee worked under the Chairman and e-Governance, and the Principal Secretary’s Chairman. This Committee used to provide excellent guidance and support to the policy level.
Over hundreds of departments came under this fold for e-procurement tenders Karnataka. Also, because of this project, we can see great competition. The Karnataka tenders premium also came down because of these e-procurement Karnataka procedures.
Now let’s check out the objectives of e-tenders Karnataka.
The objectives of e-procurement Karnataka Tenders process
- This project aims to increase the transparency as well as accountability of each e-procurement processes of Karnataka Government.
- It plays a vital role in procurement tenders. First of all, it creates a common environment for all tenders. Second, the contractor community can access different procurement tenders easily.
- This project is environmentally friendly. They use less paper and prefer green working.
- This project also aims to produce different infrastructures so that effective execution of e-procurement policies can happen.
- Competitive bidding is also crucial for e-procurement tenders It promotes that too.
- The best thing is they handle the full procurement process online.
If you are looking for more information about Karnataka tenders or e-procurement tenders Karnataka, you have to visit the official website as follows:
Karnataka Tenders Website: https://eproc.karnataka.gov.in
Contact Number: +91-8023010900/01 +91-8038013000
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org