About Importance of Meditation
Meditation is also called as “Dhyana” is an utmost form of concentration. It is one of the eight Yoga Limbs. It plays a nice role of pleasant harmony b/w soul and your body and also there is very much Importance of Meditation. In order to reap the Meditation Benefits then practicing regularly is required. Know How to do Meditation and many more details
How to do Meditation?
In order to meditate, you should sit comfortably and must start focusing on one object, thought or else your breathing. Firstly our mind will deviate but you do not stop doing it. Let it go and does not hold check in with any thoughts or feelings but let it pass. After that, your mind will return to your thing of focus. Now your mind will become peace.
There are many benefits of Dhyanam and few are the following benefits of Dhyana:
- It reduces the stress and increases good chemicals production of serotonin
- More Happiness=Less Stress then you will live a healthier and happier life with the Dhyanam Benefits.
- You will gain a disciplined life and follows the good habits
- Aging slows down through Dhyanam Benefits.
- If Dhayana becomes your daily routine then it develops the consciousness and slowly you will reach to a point of highest consciousness
- You will become calmer and your mental ability will become strong
- It improves the sleep quality and the sound sleep helps in functioning the body properly
- It controls the anger, anxiety and also depression
- From inners sources, it enhances the gain of energy
- It improves the immunity and also controls the lowering blood cholesterol and also blood pressure
- It provides the stability of emotion
- Last but not the least it will give you meaning to your Life.