About Best HDFC Life Insurance Health Plans
Many Life Insurance plans are also provided for the customer on behalf of HDFC Bank. Under which people can keep their current and future safe. Today, here you will tell us in detail about the HDFC Health Plan, you will tell us how many types of plans are available and how you can benefit from it.
HDFC Health Plan – HDFC Life Insurance Plans
HDFC Health Plan Health Insurance Scheme provides financial support for health-related emergency situations. It helps in meeting various health insurance needs, whether it is based on the level of life of a person or a particular illness.
There are three types of HDFC Health Plan, which will tell you further
HDFC Life Easy Health Plan
Every aspect of your life is dependent on your good health. Due to changing lifestyle, there are many types of changes in health, thus increasing the additional financial burden on the family. So choose an insurance policy that does not have any impact on you, so there is no shortage of financial security. In view of the above, the IG Health Plan has been created. Under this, your family will also get the benefit of an insurance policy with you.
Therefore, the Life Easy Health Plan
- You get a definite health benefit in this
- Lump sum reimbursement for 18 types of serious illnesses/diseases
- Lump sum reimbursement for 138 types of serious illnesses/ diseases
- Benefits at the hospital stay expenses every day
- Enjoy high cover on an affordable premium
HDFC Life Cancer Care
Comprehensive Cancer Care Plan which provides lump sum benefits for the early stage and diagnosis of major cancers, which effectively helps in protecting your income and savings from heavy income. Apart from this, you will also get these benefits-
- Lumpsum Benefit Plan
- 3 plan options are available
- No pre-eligibility test is necessary
- Tax Benefits under Section 80D
HDFC Life Cardiac Care
Considering the steady increase of cardiac diseases worldwide and the increasing number of their expenses, HDFC has provided the provision of cardiac care health plan facility, including India. Let’s explain how you can benefit from it.
- Fixed one-time payment
- Indexation profit
- The choice to choose Tax Benefits under Section 80D
- Multiple Claiming Options for Different Statuses