TSNMC stands for “ Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council ” is the registration body of an autonomous statutory authorized under Andhra Pradesh Nurses and Midwives (Extension and Amendment) Act, 1964 which had modified the Telangana State Government into TS Nursing Council after the formation of TS.
The government order number registered in GOIR Telangana is 80, HM & FW (F1) Department dated on 26th Sep of 2015.
TS Nursing Council Core Functions
The following are the core functions of Telangana Nursing Council:
- In order to implement all Indian Nursing Council rules and regulation acts as on date
- In order to do the renewal of candidate registrations who are done previously with the Telangana Nursing Council
- To register the candidates who are qualified in order to practice in the Telangana State
- In order to verify the certificates of registration which are issued from the Telangana Nursing Council whenever there is an appeal from any employer all over the world.
- In order to cross-check the documents with the records which have existed for authenticity
TS Nurses and Midwives Council Government and Private Institutes
The Telangana State government providing the Government and Private Institutes for TS Nurses and Midwives Council in all districts of Telangana State.
The following image is the List of District wise Nursing Educational Institutions in Telangana State
Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council Training Courses
The training courses providing by Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council will manage by HMIS Telangana (Health Management Information System) the system which provides the data of health management.
The following are the courses providing by Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council:
- Firstly, SC Nursing of Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council
- SC Nursing of Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council
- GNM Nursing of Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council
- ANM Nursing of TS Nurses and Midwives Council
- TSNMC Website: http://www.hmis.telangana.gov.in
- Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council Head Office: Sultan Bazaar, Hyderabad – 500 095
- Telangana Nursing Council Helpline Number: 040-24658569
- Honorable Telangana Health Minister: Charlakola Laxma Reddy