The NSDC India (National Skill Development Corporation) is a non-profitable company in India. It set up by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship to provide the skilled manpower to many Industrial sectors. Firstly, the NSDC founded by Ministry of Finance and currently it working under MSDE of India. Get info on NSDC Courses from Skill India, PMKK, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra, and more details.
The National Skill Development Corporation providing the skills-based services on the base of following pillars:
- Creating the Large & Good Quality Vocational Institute.
- Reduce the Risk by Providing the Patient Capita which includes Grants & Equity.
- To enable the creation & sustainability of the support systems for the development of skills.
Services of National Skill Development
- Industry PartnerShip and CSR
- Finding an NSD Training Centre
- Standards and Quality Assurance
National Skill Development Corporation History
The National Skill Development Corporation is a Public and Private Partnership company to create and fund training institutions and to create the support system for Skilled developments. NSDC and ICSI collaborated and trained 1,00,000 people as the GST Experts to support the corporate sectors with accounts of work. As of now, the National Skill Development Corporation trained 5.2 millions of students and also created 38 Sector Skill Councils and 235 private sector partnerships in many industries.
- Recently, NSDC partnered with UDAAN to provide the employment to the youth of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The National Skill Development Corporation esteemed that as of 2022, India will need 104 millions of people in the workforce.
- For that, National Skill Development Corporation started the development centers in North-East India with a target of 2,40,000 people in the year of 2017-2018.
- To improve the Digital Literacy of Women, the National Skill Development Corporation partnered with the Amazon’s initiative program ‘Meri Saheli’. National Skill Development Corporation also partnered with Google India to train the people on Mobile Development.
- National Skill Development Corporation also signed with IICA (Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs). It is to train the people on corporate governance, CSR, e-Governance, Business Innovation, and more skills.
- They also partnered with Maruti, Adani Foundation, and Uber.
National Skill Development Corporation Website: https://www.nsdcindia.org/
Contact Number: +91- 11- 47451600- 10
Fax Number: +91- 11- 46560417
CIN Number: U85300DL2008NPL181612
NSD Funding: email@example.com
NGO Engagement: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Delhi – 110037,