The WorldSkills is the universal hub for skills excellence & development program which was founded in 1950. WorldSkills India program brings industries, educators, and youth together to give youth the chance to experience, compete and learn how to suit the best in their skillset. It works in 75 countries & regions with educators, industries, youth, and governments to help prepare the workforce & talent for the jobs of future. You can get more info like India Skills Online, Skill India Registration, India Skills Competition, and more details from here.
The WorldSkills India is a new initiative program of NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation). It is a leading India Skills Competition program in India participating from the 2011 year. The NSDC works under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE). Here, is the list of objectives of WorldSkills India as follows:
- Communicate Skills in society to motivate the Youth to pursue in Vocational Education.
- Champion Skills & learning for the work through International, National, Regional, and Local skills competitors.
- Create a collaboration network by comprising of Trade Associations, Industries, Youth, Government, VET institutions, Academic Partners to promote the Skills.
- Establishing the long-term conglomerate with the WorldSkills and also the other WorldSkills members of various countries.
India Skills Online
The First India Skills Online competition launched by MSDE and NSDC with the partnership of World Skills India. For Skill India Registration Form, the user needs to visit the official website of WorldSkills India http://www.worldskillsindia.co.in and know the more details about it.
Vision and Mission of WorldSkills India
- A Programme where the emerging professionals can show their workplace skills with uttermost perfection & make India so proud.
- Facilitate collaboration between the Academics, Industries, and Governments.
- Creating Awareness about the program from all over India, ownership & participation in many skills.
- To help Indian Youth to obtain the world-class standards of competence, productivity, and excellence.
WorldSkills India Website: http://www.worldskillsindia.co.in
Contact Number: (+91) 11- 47451600-10
Email Id: email@example.com