The UMANG can abbreviate as Unified Mobile Application for New Age Governance in India. It is a Government of India service where all in one single and secured portal.
It also the multi-channel, multilingual, multi-platform, multi-service at Free Mobile App. This app developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. The Service providing over 1200+ central Govt and State Govt services in many languages in India.
The UMANG App available in iOD, Android, Windows, and Web. Get the info on EPFO Login, PF Login from EPFO Home. Get UAN Login, and more at UMANG Portal.
It providing you the services like Aadhar, DigiLocker, PMKVY, EPFO Service, CBSE, AICTE, Bharat Bill Payment System, PAN. It also provides services on Education, job search, agriculture, travel, utility bill payment, business, birth certificates, passport, eDistrict, health, and many more.
This scheme is a major component in Digital India initiative to make all services in 24/7 online through single unifies app. Now, the app available in 13 Indian languages. They also plan to add the more services in the app.
You can access e-Governance service through the multiple channels like IVR, mobile app, web portal, etc.., To know the Registration process, follow the below procedure.
UMANG Login and Registration Process
- The user, first visit the official website of App,
- If the user first time to visit, click on New User option, which appears in the Down of the web portal.
- After Click on New User option, it will ask you to enter the Mobile Number.
- Create the Secured MPIN where it acts as the Password to your profile.
- The app sends you an OTP (One Time Password) and enters the OTP in the required field of the portal.
- It asks you to verify the Aadhar Authentication through Registered Aadhar Mobile Number or else you can also SKIP the option.
- Now, enter your personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, State Name, District Name, etc.., details
- It will display you the Central Government Apps as well as your state Government Apps. Choose your required option and get the details.
User UMANG Login
- First, visit the official website,
- Click on the User Login option.
- Enter the Mobile Number, MPIN, and Click on Login Button.
- It will display the State and Central Govt schemes and services.
UAN Login – EPFO Home
The Indian Government Employees can access their EPFO Home Account details through the UMANG app by choosing and perform EPFO Login. Enter the Required details and get the PF Login account details and more.
EPFO controlled under the Ministry of Employment and Labour. The EPFO is mandatory for the contribution of the Provident Fund, Insurance Scheme, and Pension Scheme.
Visit the UMANG portal and perform UAN Login to retrieve the passbook, PF and more details.