Gadag is a district situated in the Karnataka State of India. The district was split with Dharwad district and in 1997, formed as a new district. As of census 2011, the district has 9,71,952 population. Here, you can get the info on eCourt Gadag District Court Case Status, Gadag Court Recruitment, Gadag eCourt orders, and more details.
In the Gadag District, you can find many attractive places to visit. The places like Trikuteshwara Temple, Sarawathi temple and more. The eCourt Kadag works under the Karnataka High Court. Get to know the more details about the court case status, cause list and more info from here.
Judicature at eCourt Gadag
1. The Prl. District & Sessions Court of Gadag established on 02/12/1999 as per the GO No. LAW 18 LCE 97 in Bengaluru. And they started eCourt functioning in 30/09/2000. As per the GO No. LAW 68 LAC 2005, the District Court of Gadag sanctioned as the Permanent court.
2. The Additional District & Sessions Court of Gadag founded on 28/12/2012 as per the GO No. LAW 112 LCE 2012 in Bengaluru. Started their court functioning in 01/06/2013.
3. The Gadag Family Court founded on 11/12/2012 as per the GO No. LAW LCR 2012 in Bengaluru. Started its functioning in 06/06/2013.
4. The Gadag Senior Civil Judge and CJM Court founded on 11/12/2013 as per the GO No. LAW 113 LCE 2012 in Bengaluru.
5. The Gadag Prl. Civil Judge Court founded & Started their functioning in 01/06/1869.
6. I Addl Civil Judge and JMFC-I of Gadag Court & II Addl Civil Judge and JMFC-II of eCourt Gadag founded and started eCourt functioning as the permanent courts.
The eCourt Gadag provides you with the following facilities to the advocates and people:
- Meditation Centre
- Judicial Service Centre
- KIOSK Machine
- Video Conference Hall
- District Legal Service Authority
- Computer Server Room
- Witness Waiting Rooms
- Legal Aid Clinic at ADR Building
Gadag District Court Case Status
To get the Court Case status of the court, the user needs to have the required details like Case Number, Petitioner Name, Lawyer Name, FIR Number, Case Code, Case Type, and more details. Click on High Court of Karnataka Case Status, to get the all districts court case status.
First, you have to visit the official website of the Gadag District Court which is https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/gadag, then choose the services section. After choosing the section, it will display you the Case Status, Court Orders, Cause list info. Click on the Case Status option and enter the details which the web portal asks you. It shows you whether the Gadag District Court Case Status in pending or closed or active.
The official website of the Gadag Court also displays you the Gadag Court Recruitment details. It provides the info on notifications, results, latest job updates and more.
Gadag Court Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/gadag
Contact Number: 08372 – 252077
Fax Number: 08372 – 259543
District and Sessions Court,