Hon’ble Finance Minister Shri. Arun Jaitley, in the budget speech of 2015-2016 explained: India is one of the youngest countries in the world which has 54% population are below 25 years of age. The Youth India have to educate and employable for jobs of the 21 century. The Government of India launched the Vidyalakshmi Loan scheme which provides you with the education loan in India. Get to know more from the Vidya Lakshmi Portal which is vidyalakshmi.co.in.
The Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi said how Skill India require to coordinate with the Make in India. For the middle-class students to pursue their education without any restriction of funds. So, the Central Government proposed an IT Student Financial Aid authority to manage & monitor the scholarships and education loans via Pradhan Mantri Vidya Lakshmi Scheme.
The Vidya Lakshmi Karyakram is a single window electronic programme for the Educational Loan, Scholarships. The Vidhya Lakshmi portal developed by the Department of Higher Education (MHRD), Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance), and IBA (Indian Banks Association). This Vidyalakshmi website maintained by NSDL eGovernance Infrastructure Limited. The Students can visit the website, and apply, track for the Education loan applications to the banks at any time and anywhere. The Vidhya Lakshmi portal also linked with the NSP (National Scholarship Portal). Get to know the more details after the Vidyalakshmi Login.
Vidya Lakshmi Portal Registration
To register for the Educations Loans in Vidya Lakshmi website follow the below procedure:
- First, the applicant needs to visit the official website https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/signup
- It asks you to enter the details like First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Secured password, Lastly Captcha.
- Then Click on the option to agree with the Terms & conditions
- Now, Click on the Submit button to create an Account.
For, Vidyalakshmi Login, the User needs to visit the website.
- It asks you the 3 options to perform the login.
- Bank Login
- Student Login
- Government Login
2. Click on the Student Login option, and enter the Email Id, Password and Captcha.
3. Then Click on the Submit button. Then it takes you the Vidyalakshmi Login page.
The NSDL eGovernance Infrastructure Limited founded in 1995 for project management, inherent strengths, and more. Here, you can get the e-Governance projects for the NSDL:
- TIN – Tax Information Network
- CRA – Central Recordkeeping Agency for NPS
- EASIEST – Electronic Accounting System in the Excise and Service Tax
- national judicial System
- GST Pilot Projects
- Aadhar Enrollment Registration & eKYC Authentication Services.
Vidya Lakshmi Portal: Click Here
Contact Number: 022 – 4090 4242
Fax Number: 022 – 2491 5217
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org