India has reached high enrollment figure for the Girls education at primary & upper primary schooling. But, the secondary-level girl enrollment remains too low. The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and the Department of School Education presented this Digital Gender Atlas for Advancing Girl’s Education in India. Get to know more about India Atlas, Atlas Copco India, Girls Education in India and more details.
The Inda Atlas scheme placed on the Ministry of Human Resource Development portal & ready to use by the States, Districts, and Blocks education administrators or any interested group.
Objectives of the Digital Gender Atlas Scheme
- The India Atlas scheme developed by UNICEF, it will help to recognize low performing geographic pockets to Girls. Especially, for Scheduled Castes, Muslim minorities, scheduled tribes, on the particular gender education indicators.
- The aim of Atlas of India is to execute the educational inventions and the major purpose of the Gender Atlas. It is to recognize and focus on the unguarded girls, which includes girls with disabilities.
Salient Features of Digital Gender Atlas for Advancing Girl’s Education in India
- The planning of Atlas enables the vital navigation between the numeric data & geographical representation which presents the State, District and Block-level status on Girls Education in India at primary, secondary, and upper levels.
- India Atlas also provides a relative complex index which is based on the quartile ranking of the Gender-associated indicators at the Block level, District, State, and National level.
- The Gender Atlas program enables a new trend analysis & tracking of individual gender performance which relates parameters across the period of time.
- The India Atlas PDF constructed on an open-source with an inbuilt scope of the updating data by an authorized person to keep its vital character.
Get to know the Girls Education in India, Girls Image, Atlas Copco India and more by following the below URLs.
India Atlas Website: http://18.104.22.168/atlas
Contact Number: +91 11 23070837
MHRD and School Education,
The government of India,
Rajendra Prasad Road,