About Birla Temple
Birla Temple is a temple of Hindus built by Birla family and also built many similar temples all over India and they all are known as “Birla Mandir”. This article helps you to learn about Birla Mandir Hyderabad which is one of the Pilgrimage Visiting Places in Hyderabad.
Birla Temple Hyderabad
The Birla Mandir constructed in Hyderabad on a 280 feet’s or 85 meters high hillock known Naubath Pahad covering with an area of about 13 acres or 53000 square kilometres plot. The construction of Birla Mandir Hyd had started in the year 1966 and took 01 decades to complete it in the year 1976. The Birla Temple Hyderabad is opened by Swami Ranganathananda of Ramakrishna Mission.
Birla Mandir Hyderabad Timings
The Birla Mandir Hyderabad timings are from 07:00 AM to 12:00 PM
The Birla Mandir Hyderabad timings are from 03:00 PM to 09:00 PM
The Birla Mandir Hyderabad is open for all weekdays
Birla Mandir Hyd Shrines
In the Birla Mandir Hyd, the main shrine is Lord Venkateshwara of Tirumala Tirupati Temple.
Apart from the main shrine, the following shrines of Padmavati and Andal also reside in separate shrines
Other Shrines in Birla Temple Hyd
The following are the Other Shrines in Birla Temple Hyd:
- Lord Shiva Shrine
- Shakti Shrine
- Lord Ganesh Shrine
- Hanuman Shrine
- Brahma Shrine
- Saraswati Shrine
- Lakshmi Shrine
- Sai Baba Shrine
How to Reach Birla Mandir in Hyderabad
- You can Reach Birla Mandir in Hyderabad by utilizing the services of TSRTC buses and MMTS.
- Lakdi Kapul is the nearest MMTS station
- From Secunderabad to Mehdipatnam the following bus numbers are 5K, 5S and 5
- Lastly, From Uppal to Mehdipatnam the bus number is 113.
- Firstly, Birla Mandir Hyderabad Address: Hill Fort Rd, Ambedkar Colony, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500 004
- Secondly, Birla Mandir Hyd Helpline Number: 040 2323 3259
- Thirdly, Birla Temple Hyderabad Entry Fee: Free