Assam Public Service Commission
The APSC can abbreviate as Assam Public Service Commission works under the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) in India. It functions the Assam state secretariat services. The current Chairman of the APSC is a retired Civil Servant Shri. Anupam Roy. Get to know about APSC Registration, APSC Results, APSC Notification, APSC Recruitment and more details from the APSC Official Website.
The APS Commission founded on 1st April 1937 and its headquarters located in Jawahar Nagar, Guwahati. It works under the Act of Government of India Act, 1935.
As declared in the Article 320, Part XIV of the Constitution of India, the APS Commission works on related to all Civil Services Recruitment and posts in Assam State. The Assam Public Service Commission has to execute the duties & its functions as identified in its regulations.
Here, you can find the major duties and its functions of the Assam PSC follows:
- The Proposed Candidates can go for the Direct Recruitment to assorted services of Assam Govt.
- To Guide the Assam Govt on the basic principles to follow to access the suitable officers for promotions.
- Advise the Government on all Disciplinary affairs which affecting the person serving under the Govt within the commission.
- Advising the Govt on all affairs which relates to farming of Draft Services or recruitment Rules of various Govt departments.
- Guide the Govt of Assam relating to the recruitment methods to Civil Services.
- Advising the Government on protection & fixation of pay affairs for the newly appointed as per the Commission Recommendation.
- For Conducting the Department Examinations of the Government Services.
Get the latest APSC Job Notification details and more details from the website. The User needs to visit the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission and check for the APS Commission Notification details. In the website, the latest updates are scrolling up, simply click on the required details and know more details about it. The user needs to perform APSC Registration to apply for the jobs.
Here, you can find the APS Direct Recruitment process. The APSC Recruitment selection process can 2 types of procedures as follows:
- Written Examination along with the Voice based test on syllabus recorded in Civil Service Rules.
- Through Voice Test Only. (If many applicants are selected for the no. of posts, a scrutiny test conducted to minimize the applicants based on their course, etc..,)
Assam Public Service Commission Website: Assam PSC
Contact Number: +91 361 2365426
Fax Number: +91 361 2368207
Email Id: email@example.com
Guwahati – 781022