Bihar Public Service Commission
The BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) is a Government organization founded by the Constitution of India to select the applicants for Civil Service Jobs in Bihar State. It controlled or works under the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) of India. Get info on BPSC Registration, BPSC Recruitment, BPSC Jobs, BPSC Results, BPSC Notification, and more details.
By considering the merit rate of applicants and Rules of Reservations the Bihar PSC can works. The Bihar PSC founded on 1st April 1949 after separation from the Madhya Pradesh and Orissa state Commissions.
Bihar PSC Functions
The Article 320 & 321 od Constitution of India authorize the instruction of the State Public Service Commission, those are:
- Recruitment of Civil Services conducting by the Competitive Examinations through the interviews to the State Government Services.
- Advise the Bihar State Govt on suitable officers on appointments, promotions, and transfers from one service to other.
- The Bihar PSC, advise the Bihar Govt on the affairs related with the recruitment to multiple services and posts, amendment and framing of the recruitment rules.
- Advising the Government of Bihar in all disciplinary cases which relates to multiple civil services.
- Advising the Bihar Govt in the granting of extraordinary pension, legal expenses reimbursement, etc..,
Here, you can find the 2 methods of the Bihar PSC Recruitment process as follows:
The direct recruitment process mainly by way of managing the competitive exams in the following procedure.,
- Conduct Written examination and the Interview of the Merit candidates of the preliminary test ordered under the rules.
- Written examination & Interview
- Technical Interview
The Department of Promotion Committee grants the promotion to selected civil servant applicants. According to the rules only can assign promotion to the applicants.
First, the user needs to visit the BPSC Official website, then you can find the latest updates on Bihar PSC Notification and Bihar PSC Results information. Check the relevant post you want to apply for the job or check the results and get the required information. The user needs to perform the Bihar PSC Registration to apply for the BPSC Examination through BPSC Application form in online.
If the user wants to register for the Bihar PSC Jobs, then visit the official website which is http://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home and click on Online Registration option. In the website, you find the latest updates like Bihar PSC Jobs Notification along with the BPSC Groups, BPSC Syllabus, and more updates.
For more details, simply click on the below URL and get the required information.
Bihar Public service Commission Website: Bihar PSC
Contact Number: 2237999
Email Id: bpscpat-bihnic.in
Room No: 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg,
Patna – 800001,