GPSC – Gujarat PSC
The GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) is a body initiated by Constitution of India to recruit the candidates for Civil Services GPSC Jobs in the Gujarat State. The applicants can recruit according to the merits and also considering the rules of reservations. It controlled by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in India. Here, you can get info on GPSC Registration, GPSC Notification, GPSC Jobs, GPSC Recruitment, GPSC Results, and also know more details from the GPSC Official Website.
The Gujarat PSC established in 1960 and recruiting the applicants for Civil Services. In 2017, it conducted GPSC Recruitment for 335 posts in various departments.
Gujarat Public Service Commission Functions
The Functions have entrusted to the Gujarat PSC under Article 320 of the Indian Constitution. Get the list of Functions from here:
- Conducting the GPSC Exams for appointments to the Civil Services of the Gujarat state.
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Advising on the following areas:
- The affairs relating to recruitment methods to the various Civil Services of the Gujarat state.
- Need to follow the principles in making appointments to the Civil Services of Gujarat and approving the promotions, transfers from 1 service to another service and suitability of the candidates for promotions, transfers, and also appointments.
- All disciplinary affairs which affect the Govt Servants
- Get detailed information by visiting the GPSC official website.
First, the user needs to visit the official website and you find the Latest news and events option. Choose the required post you want to apply and also get the GPSC Application Form to apply. In the Advertisement section also you get the required information about the recruitment process. You need to perform the GPSC Registration and to apply for any type of Job in Gujarat through the website.
Know the latest job notification details along with the results from the official website. Visit the web portal as well as know the Civil Services Examination of Group A, Group B, and Group C notifications. To get the Results, simply click on the Results option and also retrieve your exam details by entering the Hall Ticket number, DOB, etc..,
For more details about the Gujarat PSC, follow the below URLs and get more information.
Gujarat Public Service Commission Website: https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Contact Number: +91-7923258980
Email Id: email@example.com
Sector – 10A,
Near to CHH – 3 circles,
Gandhi Nagar – 382010,