Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh India
Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, popularly known as RSS. It is a National Patriotic Organization or National Volunteer Organization and also it belongs to the present ruling party of India, The BJP (Bharathiya Janatha Party). RSS Rashtriya is one of the leading organizations of Sangh Parivar Group. Get to know more about How to Join RSS, Rastriya Swayam Sevak Sangh policies and also know more details from the rss.org web portal.
The RSS is a Paramilitary, Right-Wing, Hindu Nationalist volunteer organization in India. It set upon 27th September 1925 and it claimed to the selfless service to our country. Rashtriya Swayam Sevak Sangh is the world’s largest voluntary organization.
How to Join RSS?
To join in the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, here you can find the procedure of Join RSS Registration Form here. To Join RSS Rashtriya, just follow the below procedure as well as get the info on nearest Shakha.
- The user needs to visit the official website of the RSS, http://rss.org/pages/joinrss.aspx
- Then the user needs to enter the Required details like Last Name, First Name, Gender, Age, Profession, Contact Number, Email Id, Present Address, Permanent Address details.
- Click on Submit Button to Join RSS.
- The RSS team will send you a verification email to your registered mail id.
- Open the Gmail and also Click on Verification mail.
- After the Verification, they will attach the contact details of the nearest RSS Shakha members in your Mail.
- In RSS, there is no membership procedure for joining RSS. You have to participate in RSS Functions in the respected areas and you become as an RSS member.
To get the complete information in the Hindi language, the user needs to visit the official website which is http://rss.org/hindi/. Then he finds the web portal in complete Hindi language. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi also worked for RSS Shakha in his earlier life.
Rashtriya Sewa Bharati
The Rashtriya Sewa Bharati is an NGO (Non-Govt Organization) working among economically week sections. They provide free medical programs, vocational training programs, and also know more from all over India. To know more details about the RSB, visit the official website which is, http://rashtriyasewabharati.org/