Meghalaya Public Service Commission
Meghalaya is a state situated in North-East of India. The Meghalaya Public Service Commission established in 1971 and came into the existence on 14 September 1972. It founded according to Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The PSC controlled by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). Here, you can get detailed information on Meghalaya PSC Notification, Meghalaya PSC Recruitment, Meghalaya PSC Results, and also know more details from here.
The commission’s first office located in the Department of Lower Lachumiere of Shillong. The PSC recruits the candidates for the civil services as well as Meghalaya Government Job postings and Conducts the examinations.
Functions of Meghalaya PSC
The Role and the Functions of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission have defined in Article 320 of the Indian Constitution. Here, you know the detailed information of the PSC Functions.
- The major duty of the Union commission and state commission is to conduct the various examinations as well as interviews for the appointments for the Govt posts and Civil Examinations.
- If the Union Public Service Commission requested to operate the schemes by 2 or more State PSCs, then they have to conduct the Joint recruitment based on the candidate special qualification.
- In the following areas, the Union PSC or State PSC may consult:
- Consulting on all matters of the Civil Services and Civil Posts recruitment.
- The principles should follow in making the appointments to the civil posts and services. Making the promotions as well as transfers from 1 service to another based on suitability of the candidates.
To know more functions, the list of respected members of PSC and also know more details from the official website of MPSC.
Meghalaya PSC Notification
To know the latest updates and job notifications from the PSC, the user needs to visit the official website which is http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/. The User can find the no. of posts to apply. Click on the relevant post and apply for the Job through the Meghalaya PSC Application Form.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
The PSC recruits the candidates for various civil posts and Meghalaya Govt jobs. Visit the official website and get to know the latest updates. In the website, you can also find the Meghalaya PSC Syllabus as well as Meghalaya PSC Results and also more details. Get to know more detailed by following the below URLs. You can also get the contact numbers as well as address info of the Public Service Commission.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Website: http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc
Contact Number: 0364 – 2222025
Horse Shoe Building,