About Lumbini Park Hyd
Lumbini Park Hyderabad is a tiny public metropolitan (urban) park which is located beside to Hussain Sagar Lake in the city of Hyderabad. Lumbini Park Hyd had named after “Lumbini of Nepal” that dedicated to Lord Buddha.
Lumbini Park in Hyderabad History
- Firstly, In the year 1994, the Lumbini Park in Hyderabad has built at a cost of about Rs. 2.35 crores spreading across the area of 05 acres or 0.020 Square Kilometres or 0.0078 Square Miles.
- In the year 2000, the BPPA (Buddha Purnima Project Authority) was founded in order to maintain the specially designated areas which are developed in the city of Hyderabad
- Among Famous tourist places in Hyderabad of the following NTR Gardens and Necklace Road, the Lumbini Park in Hyderabad is being maintained by Buddha Purnima Project Authority (BPPA)
- Lastly, In the year 2006, the Lumbini Park in Hyderabad has named as “T. Anjaiah Lumbini Park” in honour of the late AP Chief Minister
Lumbini Park Hyderabad Timings
- Firstly, The Lumbini Park Hyderabad Timings is from 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM for all weekdays and weekends
- Secondly, The Hyderabad Lumbini Park Boating Timings is between 09:00 AM and 09:00 PM
Hyderabad Lumbini Park Laser Show
- Firstly, AN EMF (Emotion Media Factory) has installed India’s 01st spectacular water multimedia show in Hyderabad Lumbini Park
- Secondly, 3D technology is the best park of Hyderabad Lumbini Park Laser Show that you will observe the Hyderabad City in 3D right at a Hyderabad Lumbini Park
- Thirdly, The Hyderabad Lumbini Park Laser Show and Musical fountain has something not to miss to enjoy
- The Hyderabad Lumbini Park Laser Show timings are from 07:15 PM to 08:30 PM.
Hyd Lumbini Park Terrorist Attack
- A bomb sequence blast in Hyd in the year 20th Aug of 2007 around 44 people had died and 60 people had injured
- At the evening hours 01of the 02 blasts had occurred in the Hyderabad Lumbini Park Laser Show auditorium. Where during the incident time around 500 people are there
- After some days of surrounded off for forensic science, the Hyd Lumbini Park has reopened after the metal detectors installation to public
Lumbini park in Hyd Entry Fee
- For adults, the Lumbini park in Hyd Entry Fee is about Rs. 20 per person
- For childresns, the Lumbini park in Hyd Entry Fee is about Rs. 10 per person
- Lumbini Park Hyd Helpline Numbers: 040 2322 5397 +91 99893 36911
- Lumbini Park in Hyderabad Address: Opposite Secretariat New Gate, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500 004, India