DBRAU Agra University
Agra University or Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University is basically a State University. This university is available in Agra which is in Uttar Pradesh, India. Arvind Kumar Dixit is the vice chancellor of this university.
If you want to get admission in the Institute of Engineering and Technology, then you have to visit the I.E.T. Khandari sector in Agra. This campus came into existence in the year 1998. This one is one of the famous campuses of this university.
ISS or the Social Sciences Institute is another campus of this DBRAUAAEMS University which is at Paliwal, Agra. It came into existence in the year 1955.
Apart from that, it has a school of Life Science which is available at Khandari campus of the University of Agra or DBRAU Agra. The vocational education of this Dau Dayal Institute is also accessible and a significant part of this particular University. It has a high impact on vocational education in the Agra region. The residents of this region depend on this education entirely. It came into existence in the year 1994. Now it gets support from UGC.
Agra University Courses
|Post Graduate Diploma||M.Com|
If you are a DBRAU student and looking for DBRAU result, then you have to visit the official website of this university and enter necessary information according to your stream to view your result.
Steps to check your result
- At first, you have to log in to the official website which is dbrauaaems.in.
- Then you have to go to the section of the result of Agra University.
- After that, you have to select your desired course.
- Then you have to put the roll number along with your date of birth.
- Now you will get your result.
University of Agra Fee Structure
|Course Name||Duration||Fee structure|
|Bachelor of Engineering – BE||4 years||2,80,000/-|
|Master of Commerce – M.Com||2 years||24000/-|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science – B.Lib.I.Sc||1 year||30000/-|
|Bachelor of Science – B.Sc||3 years||6000/-|
|Master of Computer Application – MCA||3 years||2,10,000/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 year||15000/-|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy – B.Pharm||4 years||2,88,300/-|
How to get the admit card of your DBRAU Exam
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University has various courses. Each program’s duration is different from other. The courses include B.Com, B.A, B.Sc, B.B.A, B.Ed, BJMC, BCA and so on. Apart from that different PG courses are also available including M.B.A, M.A, M.Phil, M.Sc, MCA and so on. This university also offers PG level diploma courses. So if you are a student of this university, you can download your admit card by following these simple steps. Let’s take a look.
- At first, you have to log in to the official website of DBRAU.
- Then you have to go to the download section.
- After that, you have to go to the admit card section.
- Now search for your preferred course and the admit card.
- Next, you have to enter the enrollment number, your date of birth and so on.
- You can directly download the file in PDF.
- Don’t forget to take the printout as you have to carry it on your exam day.
For further information about DBRAU web registration, you can directly visit the official website of Agra University.
Contact Number: 0562 – 2858468, 2858669
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University,
Agra – 282004,